Exclusive Deals from Our Sponsor:
AWESOME CX by Transcom provides high touch, personalized customer experience services to consumer brands of any size! Email Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about their award-winning services and Awesome Coffee Chats.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear About:
• [02:58] The entrepreneurial qualities that were evident in Megan from a young age.
• [06:47] Some of the many jobs she had throughout her life: from frying mozzarella sticks to corporate law to environmental research.
• [12:54] Why she took her passion for the environment into the realm of business.
• [14:34] Where Megan’s obsession with vertical farming originated, how she found her way into this sector, and how she worked her way up to being president of FarmedHere.
• [19:06] How Megan and her team turned the failure of FarmedHere into a success story.
• [21:55] The gap in the non-alcoholic drinks market that inspired Megan to found Little Saints.
• [28:34] What plant spirit medicine is and how she has incorporated it into Little Saints.
• [34:26] The three functional ingredients found in each of the Little Saints Plant Magic Mocktails and how these drinks differ from others in the functional non-alcohol category.
• [41:20] How Megan has used money astrology to guide her decision-making.
• [45:25] The role that intuition plays in her approach to funding and running Little Saints.
To Find Out More:
“I’m just really curious. I think it’s the quality that makes you a good entrepreneur.” [0:03:24]
“I wouldn’t say that I found my passion until well after 30.” [0:08:04]
“I started to see that business was a great way to be an environmentalist because you could create products or be part of a team helping people think differently about the environment, helping people love plants in a certain way. That is the direction I wanted to go in.” [0:14:11]
“The failure of a business ended up being the birthplace of a business that is really sustainable and continues to grow.” [0:19:06]
“I was a wellness entrepreneur during the day and then an alcohol drinker at night. I started to see how that was [counterintuitive].” [0:22:10]
“Sugar-free, functional, and scent; that’s what I went to my formulation team with.” [0:27:51]
“The premise of plant spirit medicine is that plants are all living beings and if we interact with them with intention, then they can have a reciprocal relationship with us and give us what we need.” [0:28:48]
“We’re the first functional non-alcoholic drink to call out a single adaptogen ingredient with how many milligrams of something it has in it.” [0:35:13]
“My goal is to share Little Saints with as many people as possible and spread joy through that.” [0:41:24]
“We talk a lot about feminine energy on team Little Saints and that just means being able to trust your intuition.” [0:46:08]